Soon after I got my Wanhao Duplicator i3 3D printer, I fell over an Bulbasaur flowerpot, and I just had to make one for myself, however, I had an idea which non of the online models had.
I wanted a version with it’s mouth open, where I could water the plant through. So I found a base version I liked, and threw it into SketchUp, and modified it. after the STL export where done, I began the print.
Although I only had blue PLA filament, I still started the print, and I shared a photo on Instagram, and the photo was received well.
If you want to get your hands on this print, you can just download the file down below: